- Dimmable and Multi Color
- Designed in the USA. You do not need a Hub. Connect the bulb directly to your 2.4Ghz WiFi network.
- Use voice commands to turn your lights on/off or adjust dimming with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Free remote access. Control your lights from your smartphone even when you are away from home.
- Automation. Create schedules for your lights to automatically turn on and off when home or away
- Sync multiple bulbs. IFTTT compatible. Program lights to function with other IoT smart devices.
All Sentilux products are designed, tested and supported in the USA.
Sentilux is a smart LED lightbulb that uses Wi-Fi technology and premium quality LED components to bring an increased sense of comfort to your home, apartment, bar, condo, restaurant, basement, or dorm room.
The free Smart Life app for your Apple or Android phone allows you to fine tune your lighting experience; you can control a single light or your entire home and enjoy vivid colors to set the mood.
Create Scenarios and Automation using the free Smart life app. You can easily program your bulb, or group of bulbs, to perform tasks. Create a countdown timer to turn off your lamps when you leave. Or use the proximity feature to tell your bulbs to turn on automatically when you arrive. Your bulbs can be programmed to change moods based on the outdoor temperature. Endless possibilities at your fingertips using the free Smart Life app!
Sentilux lights are engineered to provide a simple way to bring automated lights into your bar, restaurant or living space.
Each bulb contains all the technology and hardware needed to use your lights.
Sentilux is already compatible with your favorite smart home products, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
Please note our ROUTER WIFI NETWORK REQUIREMENT: Sentilux bulbs are designed to only work on the 2.4 GHz frequency band because this band has the longest range. Sentilux bulbs will not work on the 5 GHz band, or any other band except 2.4 GHz. Most routers come with simultaneous 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands. It is possible to continue running both bands in your network, but you must separate the two bands by opening your router settings and changing the name (SSID) of each band to something uniquely identifiable so the Sentilux bulbs will only connect to the 2.4 GHz band.