LED Backlight for 6.2" Kortek (5 Volt) - Gaming Lighting - 29901300
This is a 5V super slim LED bar that has been custom designed to replace the CCFL assembly backlight in a 6.2" screen. This LED bar comes with an adhesive back for easy installation. The dimension are: 163x2x2mm
This screen is commonly used in IGT SB NexGen player tracking systems.
We have developed many quality gaming parts for slot technicians. Our parts have been thoroughly tested and designed for high-demand environments found on gaming floors. Please contact us with any questions.
LED LIGHT BAR ELECTRIC CHARACTERISTICS：
- TYPICAL ELECTRICAL INPUT VOLTAGE：DC 5V
- TYPICAL WHOLE LED BAR POWER：4W
- TYPICAL ELECTRICAL CURRENT：120mA
LED LIGHT BAR LIGHT AND OPTICAL CHARACTERISTICS：
- LED DIODE COLOR TEMPERATURE：8000~10000K
- LED DIODE SIZE：SMT 3020
- LED DIODE QUANTITY: 24 PCS
- LED BAR BRIGHTNESS：1950 cd/m2
• For the last 15+ years, Plazmo Industries has been providing premium CCFL lamps, LED strips & bars, touch screens and complete backlight assemblies for the most demanding of LCD applications. Why replace the entire LCD screen when you can repair it for a fraction of the cost? Use Plazmo's high quality repair components to fix your dark or dim LCD screen.
• Preventative maintenance is key to help you avoid inconvenient, costly emergency service situations before problems arise. Replacing CCFL and LED lamps extends the life and lowers the total cost of ownership of your expensive LCD equipment. Keeping extra lamps on hand will minimize downtime and interruptions in service.
• Our CCFL lamps and LED strips are designed specifically for repairs of LCD panels made by many of largest LCD panel manufacturers in the world such as; AU Optronics (AUO), Samsung, Sanyo, LG, Innolux, Torisan, Sharp, Che Mei, Chunghwa, NEC, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Boe Hydis, Hitachi, Fujitsu, HannStar and many more.
• We stock LCD backlights (both CCFL and LED) specifically for the replacement of LCD applications. Our customers have figured out they can dramatically extend the life of their mission-critical equipment by replacing and refurbishing rather than tossing out the machine. We sell backlights for industrial and medical equipment, desktops, printers, photo copy machines, and more. Any piece of equipment with a display screen has a backlight that can be replaced.