Backlight for LG panel LM190E05-SL02
This is a set of two high quality drop-in triple lamp assemblies including (6 total) new full spectrum CCFL lamps, wires, JST pin connectors, shrink tube, and end caps. Ready for installation, no soldering. Return your screen to its original brightness in minutes!
This panel is commonly used in these consumer or industrial brand(s): NEC MultiSync LCD1980FXi; NEC MultiSync LCD1990SXi
• This is a complete set of triple lamp assemblies including new full spectrum CCFL lamps, wires, JST pin connector,and end caps. Ready for installation, no soldering!
• For the last 15+ years, Plazmo Industries has been providing premium CCFL lamps, LED strips & bars, touch screens and complete backlight assemblies for the most demanding of LCD applications. Why replace the entire LCD screen when you can repair it for a fraction of the cost? Use Plazmo's high quality repair components to fix your dark or dim LCD screen.
• Preventative maintenance is key to help you avoid inconvenient, costly emergency service situations before problems arise. Replacing CCFL and LED lamps extends the life and lowers the total cost of ownership of your expensive LCD equipment. Keeping extra lamps on hand will minimize downtime and interruptions in service.
• Our CCFL lamps and LED strips are designed specifically for repairs of LCD panels made by many of largest LCD panel manufacturers in the world such as; AU Optronics (AUO), Samsung, Sanyo, LG, Innolux, Torisan, Sharp, Che Mei, Chunghwa, NEC, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Boe Hydis, Hitachi, Fujitsu, HannStar and many more.
• We stock LCD backlights (both CCFL and LED) specifically for the replacement of LCD applications. Our customers have figured out they can dramatically extend the life of their mission-critical equipment by replacing and refurbishing rather than tossing out the machine. We sell backlights for industrial and medical equipment, desktops, printers, photo copy machines, and more. Any piece of equipment with a display screen has a backlight that can be replaced.