LED Backlight for 6.2" Hitachi (12 Volt) TX16D11VM2CCA - Gaming Lighting
This is a 12V LED bar that has been custom designed to replace the CCFL assembly. This LED bar comes with an adhesive back for easy installation. The dimension are: 160x2x1.5mm
This Hitachi screen is commonly used in Bally IVIEW SDS/Oasis player tracking systems. Its also commonly used in Aristocrat Sentinel III player tracking systems.
We have developed many quality gaming parts for slot technicians. Our parts have been thoroughly tested and designed for high-demand environments found on gaming floors. Please contact us with any questions.
LED LIGHT BAR ELECTRIC CHARACTER：
- TYPICAL ELECTRIC INPUT VOLTAGE：DC 12 V
- TYPICAL WHOLE LED BAR POWER：44W
- TYPICAL ELECTRIC CURRENT：120mA
LED BAR LED LIGHT AND OPITICAL CHARACTER：
- LED DIODE COLOR TEMPERATRE：8000~10000K
- LED DIODE SIZE：SMT 3020
- LED DIODE QUANTITY: 24PCS
- LED BAR’S BRIGHTNESS：1950mcd
• For the last 15+ years, Plazmo Industries has been providing premium CCFL lamps, LED strips & bars, touch screens and complete backlight assemblies for the most demanding of LCD applications. Why replace the entire LCD screen when you can repair it for a fraction of the cost? Use Plazmo's high quality repair components to fix your dark or dim LCD screen.
• Preventative maintenance is key to help you avoid inconvenient, costly emergency service situations before problems arise. Replacing CCFL and LED lamps extends the life and lowers the total cost of ownership of your expensive LCD equipment. Keeping extra lamps on hand will minimize downtime and interruptions in service.
• Our CCFL lamps and LED strips are designed specifically for repairs of LCD panels made by many of largest LCD panel manufacturers in the world such as; AU Optronics (AUO), Samsung, Sanyo, LG, Innolux, Torisan, Sharp, Che Mei, Chunghwa, NEC, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Boe Hydis, Hitachi, Fujitsu, HannStar and many more.
• We stock LCD backlights (both CCFL and LED) specifically for the replacement of LCD applications. Our customers have figured out they can dramatically extend the life of their mission-critical equipment by replacing and refurbishing rather than tossing out the machine. We sell backlights for industrial and medical equipment, desktops, printers, photo copy machines, and more. Any piece of equipment with a display screen has a backlight that can be replaced.